What does it take to level up your instagram account? We asked ourselves this very question. So, we reached out to our dear friend and “digital content creator”, Ami Desai. We asked Ami, to give our community some simple advice to help grow their own following. Tips, we can apply on a daily basis and easy to apply consistently. We learned a thing or two and so will will you in this inspirational sit down with Ami. Trust us, this is a video you are going to watch over and over again.
Meet your next instructor, Ami Desai.
- A digital content creator is one that connects brands or entities with an audience. All online content falls under this title such as blogger, influencer, producer, online talent, communications, tv and so on.
- Your numbers don’t define you as a business.
- Look at your numbers in a way that tells you what you’re doing right and doing wrong to communicate to your audience.
- Engage your current following. Don’t chase what you don’t have.
- Research. Take polls, ask questions. Ask your audience what they want to see from you. Use those answers to engage your existing audience.
- Consistency and patience is everything when you want real growth
- Discover and know your audience and go all in on that
- Take your time. There’s no such thing as an overnight success.
- Understand your threshold and capacity. What are you capable of?
- Cross platform your accounts. Drive visitors from one account to another. People will engage with you on platforms they are most comfortable with.
- Be methodical and organized to find a balance between personal and business
- Drip out content to create a build up of what’s to come. Hype it up to captivate your audience.
- Give advise that only you can provide. Empower your following with your knowledge.
- Be authentic. Show who you are, as a creative behind the scenes. You are something more than a brand and pretty pictures. People will invest in you.