What makes an effective wedding ad?
What makes an effective ad?
What can make your ad stand out from all the others? There is no magic formula, but there are some things you can do that will help. Using these ideas you can help increase your click-through rate.
Here’s our top ten list to create an effective ad.
1. Listen to your following. Use images in your ad that has the most likes and comments. If your social media likes it, there’s a good chance the rest of the world will too.
2. It’s a good idea to use the same images in your ads as your homepage. So, when the reader visits your website, there’s no mistake if they’re in the right place.
3. Describe what sets your business apart. This is just Advertising 101. Why do customers buy your product or use your wedding services? Does it solve a problem? Does it help save time or money? Or, does it have unique features or qualities?
4. Use your customers’ language. Research the age group and gender of your typical audience, and then use that insight to write your ads. Use words and a writing tone that is likely to attract your typical customer.
5. What’s on trend? Use colors or styles that are on trend for the upcoming wedding season. This keeps your company relevant and you in the know.
6. Pre-qualify your potential brides to be. Use words in your ads that help attract true potential customers. For example, if you offer only high-end products or services, stay away from words like discount, bargain, and cheap. Be clear in your ad who your products are for. This can save you time by eliminating clicks that are not likely to convert to sales.
7. Make it easy to contact you. Don’t make brides jump through hoops to inquire about your services or products. It should be easy as, 1.see the add, 2. pick up the phone or email, 3. get an inquiry. The rest is up to you to work your magic.
8. Include a call to action. Give customers a reason to click your ad right now. Offer a specific call to action, such as encouraging customers to request a brochure or consultation, or take advantage of a limited dates available for bookings.
9. Consider including a headshot. Now days so many bookings are done over the phone. Brides want to know who they are talking to and it definitely makes you more approachable.
10. Less is more. Try not to clutter a small ad with as much information as possible. Consider a bigger ad to make a bigger impact to let your image/s breathe and the information easy to digest.