Spring makeup must haves by KC Makeup
With Spring officially here, I decided to switch up some of my makeup and tried out a few new amazing products. I test everything out for at least a month before I make an opinion.
In fact, now that I am in my 40s, I have found that my skin has gone through some sudden changes. I was diagnosed with adult acne and have had to be VERY CAREFUL about what I put on my face. Therefore, I’m not one to be impulsive. Nor do I get paid or sponsored to give my reviews here. These are my honest reviews of products that I simply love.
Try out a few of the products below and let me know what you think! – written by KC Makeup
Nude Illusion Liquid Foundation
– Lotus extract helps to balance sebum production and improve the elasticity of skin.
– Medium to full buildable coverage.
– Enriched with niacinamide to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and even skintone.
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge For Lips & Cheeks
– You get two products in one! Blend it on the apples of your cheeks for a just-pinched look, or blot it on your lips for a soft, stained finish.
– Comes in a mirrored flip-top compact for on-the-spot application
– ULTRA HYDRATING
– Sheer balm infused with micro-fine pearls and skincare benefits ideal for all skin types.
– I love the color Dulce, a sheer warm cocoa rose tone.
Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold Highlighter Palette
– ONE OF MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER PALETTES
– The perfect powder highlighter, featuring three sublime shades of show-stopping gold.
– The light-reflecting high-tech ‘wet’ powder defines and pops the cheekbones.
Eyes of India Eyeshadow Palette
– Includes 10 gorgeously pigmented shades ranging from rich neutrals to bright pops of color.
– Perfect for adding a pop of color to your spring look!
– Goes on wet or dry.