“Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge” (a Bollywood movie from the 90’s), was the inspiration behind this photoshoot. There are many Canola fields surrounding Calgary, and we wanted to incorporate those in the pictures. While photographing, we were playing the songs from DDLJ and the experience was so nostalgic.
Glow Makeup @glowmakeuphq provided the makeup services. For this picture, we wanted the makeup to be very sultry since the shoot took place during the golden hour. The model looked beautiful with the smokey eye paired with the nude lip.
The team for this photoshoot also included:
– Dilpreet @dilpreetbrar_ , a new model from Calgary.
– Parm @singh_snaps, a Calgary based photographer. He is so talented and helped bring our vision to life.
– Seerat, @Black_SwanStudio provided the hair services. The model’s hair was braided and flower jewellery pieces were added to heighten the elegance.
– The gorgeous wardrobe was provided by @Designerz_Den. It’s always a pleasure working with Esha, who is an amazingly strong business woman.
– Flower hair pieces were provided by Esha from @satnamsfloraldesugn_. Jack of all trades, this girl can make anything look beautiful. So, if you are getting married, contact her for beautiful flower jewellery pieces.
– @MaanikJewellery provided the jewellery pieces, which completed the look.
– @WRDesigner.ca, a new business in YYC, provided the clutch with the navy outfit. They carry versatile handmade clutches.